Truck Accident Case
We took more than 60 depositions in five different states. Because of Stephenson’s tireless advocacy, shortly before the trial was to commence, the defendants settled the case for $48.5 million.
Resources for Personal Injury
- Child Injury
- Dark Side of Black Friday
- Dealing with Insurance Companies
- Dog Bite
- Elevator and Escalator Injuries
- Farm Accidents
- Frequently Asked Questions about Settlements
- Golf Injury
- Indiana Statute of Limitations
- Injuries from Explosions
- Injury Cases We’ve Handled
- Medical Malpractice
- Non-economic Damages
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury FAQs
- Superbugs are a Super Worry
Personal Injury Articles
- What is the average settlement for a spinal cord injury?
- How to Pay Medical Bills During a Brain Injury Lawsuit
- How Much is a Second-Degree Burn Worth?
- Concussion Settlement Amount
- What’s the Average Payout for a Head Injury?
- How Burn Injuries Happen In Our Homes — and How to Stop Them
- How to File a Brain Injury Claim
- Preventing Catastrophic Injuries in Youth Sports
- Spinal Cord Injury Facts and Figures
- Burn Injury Treatment and Expenses
- New Burn Treatments Make the News