Truck Accident Case
We took more than 60 depositions in five different states. Because of Stephenson’s tireless advocacy, shortly before the trial was to commence, the defendants settled the case for $48.5 million.
Resources for Personal Injury
- Child Injury
- Dark Side of Black Friday
- Dealing with Insurance Companies
- Dog Bite
- Elevator and Escalator Injuries
- Farm Accidents
- Frequently Asked Questions about Settlements
- Golf Injury
- Indiana Statute of Limitations
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Injuries
- Injuries from Explosions
- Injuries from Holiday World
- Injury Cases We’ve Handled
- Medical Malpractice
- Non-economic Damages
- Personal Injury FAQs
- Premises Liability
- Superbugs are a Super Worry
- Product Liability
- Indianapolis 500/Motor Speedway Injuries
- Speedway Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
Personal Injury Articles
- What Qualifies As a Spinal Injury Lawsuit?
- Can You Sue for Chemical Burns?
- Types of brain injuries caused by medical malpractice
- What is the average settlement for a spinal cord injury?
- How to Pay Medical Bills During a Brain Injury Lawsuit
- How Much is a Second-Degree Burn Worth?
- Concussion Settlement Amount
- What’s the Average Payout for a Head Injury?
- How Burn Injuries Happen In Our Homes — and How to Stop Them
- How to File a Brain Injury Claim
- Preventing Catastrophic Injuries in Youth Sports
- Spinal Cord Injury Facts and Figures
- Burn Injury Treatment and Expenses
- New Burn Treatments Make the News