Truck Accident Case
We took more than 60 depositions in five different states. Because of Stephenson’s tireless advocacy, shortly before the trial was to commence, the defendants settled the case for $48.5 million.
Resources for Catastrophic Injury
- Amputation and Loss of Limb
- Assessing Quality of Life
- Burn Injury
- Catastrophic Childhood Injuries
- Catastrophic Gas Explosions
- Paralyzing Injuries
- Scalding Injuries
- Spinal Injury
- Structured Settlements
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Turkey Fryer Accident
Catastrophic Injury Articles
- How Much is a Second-Degree Burn Worth?
- Concussion Settlement Amount
- What’s the Average Payout for a Head Injury?
- How Burn Injuries Happen In Our Homes — and How to Stop Them
- How to File a Brain Injury Claim
- Preventing Catastrophic Injuries in Youth Sports
- Spinal Cord Injury Facts and Figures
- Burn Injury Treatment and Expenses
- New Burn Treatments Make the News