In the legal world, the term “personal injury” doesn’t just mean that an individual has been hurt. It means that the harm was caused by the negligence or carelessness of another. The key issue is whether or not they were negligent, and Indiana personal injury attorney Mike Stephenson can help sort out the facts.
Call McNeely Stephenson at 1-855-206-2555 to schedule a free consultation. For more than 30 years we have been helping injured people across Indiana recover compensation for their medical bills, lost income, and other expenses incurred through no fault of their own.
Types of Indiana Personal Injury Lawsuits
Our personal injury lawyers have experience handling many types of claims, including:
Our lives today expose us to more risks than ever before. We spend twice as much time in our cars than we did 25 years ago [Accident Cases]. While workplace safety regulations have greatly expanded over the years, so too have the number of companies willing to skirt those regulations to enhance their profit margins [Worker Injury]. The volume of goods shipped across our highways continues to grow, increasing the risk of truck wrecks. Changes in our healthcare field have created medical miracles while also encouraging dynamics that can lead to medical malpractice. And, in too many tragedies (for example, Drunk Driving Crashes), fatalities occur.
Example Indiana Personal Injury Clients & Results
With more than 30 years of experience working with families across Indiana, our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers have handled litigation in 18 states and served as lead trial counsel in more than 100 civil jury trials. As you look for information online, consider the results our attorneys were able to secure in each of these complex personal injury claims:
- Read about the death of D.P. due to medical negligence and the $8.6 million recovery Attorney Mike Stephenson secured for the family. Medical Malpractice Recovery.
- Read about our client, B.Z., involved in a truck accident where the driver had illegally altered his semi to routinely overload the vehicle. Truck Accident Case Details.
- Read about our client, D.W., who was severely injured in a truck accident. Before trial, the defendant’s company stated that a jury in a small southern county in Indiana would never return a verdict for $1 million in this case. The defendant was correct; the verdict was twice that amount. Truck Accident Jury Verdict…
- Read the story of J.P., a four-year-old child who died due to loss of blood following a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. Malpractice Lawsuit Summary.
- Read about the family (“C.W” [mother] and “Z.M.” [son]) whose motor home was struck by a tractor trailer while Mom and son were asleep in the back. Truck Accident Lawsuit Recovery.
You can be assured that our Indiana personal injury lawyers, and our financial resources, are willing to go the distance on your behalf. Our Indianapolis injury attorneys offer free consultations, and there is no fee for any of our work if we don’t win your case. Contact Us.
Lawyer Mike Stephenson is a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorney, the highest possible attorney peer rating. When you call Mike, you can have complete confidence — you are talking with an attorney who has more than 30 years’ experience offering compassionate and successful representation for his clients.