Medical Malpractice Verdict
Indianapolis claim against a surgeon who failed to timely identify a small bowel obstruction. The jury returned a verdict for $8.5 million.
Resources for Medical Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice Cases We’ve Handled
- Orthopedic Malpractice Case We’ve Handled
- Birth Injury
- Emergency Room Errors
- Gastric Bypass
- Hazards of Anesthesia
- Hospital Acquired Illness
- Medical Device Recalls
- Medical Standard of Care
- Pharmacy Errors
- Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Surgical Errors
Medical Malpractice Articles
- Medical Overbilling and Bad Faith
- Isn’t FDA Approval a Seal of Confidence?
- What are the Long-Term Effects of Erb’s Palsy?
- How Can Medical Malpractice Lead to My Going Bankrupt?
- Risky Remedies: Overdosing on Cold and Flu Medications
- Unnecessary Surgery, Insurance Fraud, and You
- Billion-Dollar Settlement For Stryker Hip Victims