Truck Accident Case
We took more than 60 depositions in five different states. Because of Stephenson’s tireless advocacy, shortly before the trial was to commence, the defendants settled the case for $48.5 million.
Resources for Truck Accidents
- Bucket Truck Accident
- Cases We’ve Handled
- Commercial Vehicle Accident
- Delivery Truck Accident
- Diesel Exhaust Exposure and Your Health
- Distracted Driving: Truckers Do It, Too
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Louisville, KY Truck Accidents
- Sleep Apnea & Truck Driver Fatigue
- Truck Accident: FAQs
- Truck Safety on the Road
- Unsecured Truck Loads
Truck Accident Articles
- What to Do if a FedEx Truck Hits Your Car
- How Much Does A Semi Weigh?
- How Many Truck Accidents Happen Annually?
- How to File a Truck Accident Claim in Indiana
- Can Driving Simulators Make Trucks Safer?
- Frequent Truck Safety Violations and Where to Report Them
- Technology May Reduce The Damage Done by Fatigued Truck Drivers
- DRIVE-Safe Act: A Look Under the Hood
- Tailgating Trucks? They Might Be Platooning
- Strengthening Drug Tests for Truck Drivers
- Truckers Driving Dangerously: Unsafe Lane Changes
- Truck Tire Blowouts: Danger on the Road
- Mandatory Logging Devices in Trucks are Here
- Winter Weather and Trucks: A Deadly Combo
- The Dangers of Overweight Trucks
- The One Essential of Large Truck Safety
- Watch Out for That Load!
- Truck Speed Limiters: Boon or Bane?
- In-Cab Truck Cameras: Making Our Roads Safer?
- Sick and Behind a Big Rig’s Wheel