Eric M. Glasco
Eric Glasco’s practice encompasses a variety of matters, including litigation and transactional work.
Eric is a graduate of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Indiana University (Robert H. McKinney) School of Law in Indianapolis. While attending law school, Eric worked full-time for The National Bank of Indianapolis where his focus was account management, consumer lending, and small business lending.
Eric enjoys being active in the community and presently serves on the board of directors for Shelby County United Fund For You (SCUFFY) and the Blue River Foundation. He also serves as the District 6 representative on the council for The Young Lawyers Section of the Indiana State Bar Association and is on the planned giving committee for the Major Health Foundation. Eric is past President and current member of the Shelbyville Rotary Club. Eric also previously served on the boards of Mainstreet Shelbyville and The Christian Church in Indiana (Disciples of Christ).
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Employment & Labor Law
- Governmental and Municipal
- Real Estate Law
- School and Education Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Indiana University (Robert H. McKinney) School of Law – Indianapolis, Indiana, 2013 (J.D.)
Member: Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
- IUPUI, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2005 (B.S.)
Major: Criminal Justice
- Indiana, 2014
Courts of Practice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2014
- Shelby County Bar Association, 2014
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2014
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2014
- American Bar Association, 2014
Indiana State Bar Association