$1.75 million settlement
Our personal injury lawyers won a $1.75 million settlement for N.T.'s injuries at a work site.
Resources for Injured Workers
- Cases We’ve Handled
- Communications Wokers Injuries
- Construction Accidents and Injuries
- Disel Exhaust Exposure and Your Health
- Work Accident and Workers’ Compensation: FAQs
- Work Equipment Injury
- Work Fatality
Work Injury Articles
- What to Do if a FedEx Truck Hits Your Car
- How Much Does A Semi Weigh?
- How Many Truck Accidents Happen Annually?
- How to File a Truck Accident Claim in Indiana
- Can Driving Simulators Make Trucks Safer?
- Frequent Truck Safety Violations and Where to Report Them
- Technology May Reduce The Damage Done by Fatigued Truck Drivers
- DRIVE-Safe Act: A Look Under the Hood
- Tailgating Trucks? They Might Be Platooning
- Strengthening Drug Tests for Truck Drivers
- Truckers Driving Dangerously: Unsafe Lane Changes
- Truck Tire Blowouts: Danger on the Road
- Mandatory Logging Devices in Trucks are Here
- Winter Weather and Trucks: A Deadly Combo
- The Dangers of Overweight Trucks
- The One Essential of Large Truck Safety
- Watch Out for That Load!
- Truck Speed Limiters: Boon or Bane?
- In-Cab Truck Cameras: Making Our Roads Safer?
- Sick and Behind a Big Rig’s Wheel