We have been blessed with the opportunity to represent numerous families struggling after the loss of a family member. Our team has been enriched by the memories shared by those left behind and inspired by the boundless love that endures beyond death.
We know that a family’s pain is compounded in wrongful death claims because the loss was unexpected and caused by someone else’s negligence. This double-whammy of intense grief and anger complicates the healing process.
Some of your first questions might be: Have you helped others like me before? What types of financial recovery can be secured? It is important to the memory of your lost family member and the future of the remaining family members to pursue a legal investigation to fully understand what happened.
When something goes wrong we are left to wonder.
Our investigative team goes to work immediately to uncover the ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘when’, ‘where’, ‘why’ and ‘how’. We are committed to bringing together the most qualified experts available (irrespective of cost) to uncover what happened. Your experts will come from around the world if necessary. Wrongful death lawsuits can be complex, and the proficiency of your experts is crucial in both the investigation and litigation phases of your claim.
Holding the responsible party accountable will not bring closure, but financial resolution can help secure the hopes and aspirations your loved one had for the family. Although it may be difficult to discuss legal and financial issues while you are grieving, you owe it to yourself and the memory of your loved one to have a capable attorney on your side as you face an uncertain future. Attorney Mike Stephenson is committed to doing whatever is necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
You can be assured that our attorneys, and our financial resources, are willing to go the distance on behalf of your family and in the memory of your loved one. We offer free consultations and would like to discuss how we can be of service to you. Contact Mike today by calling 1-855-206-2555.
Have You Helped Others Like Me?
We are grateful to have worked on behalf of the following families and value the trust they placed in our hands.
- “If you’re searching for an attorney with integrity and true compassion, which often times seems to be a difficult task, then I recommend Michael Stephenson of McNeely Stephenson. This man represented me in a case involving my wife’s death and I can tell you with confidence that he is the real deal. It’s nice to meet an attorney possessing a heart and a conscience especially when the country is running over with ambulance chasing lawyers looking to make a buck at any cost. God bless you Mike. (And no, I’m not getting paid to post this)” – J.W.
- Attorney Mike Stephenson was hired by the Estate of “D.P.” to pursue a medical malpractice claim against Community Hospital in Indianapolis, as well as a claim against a surgeon who failed to timely identify a small bowel obstruction. The matter went to trial, and a jury returned a verdict in favor of the estate for $8.5 million.
Read Full Case Summary
- “C.G.” was working at an expansion construction site in Indianapolis, Indiana, for a Kroger store. Proper safety measures were not taken to ensure that the electricity was turned off. He received a shock from a live wire while he was on the ladder and fell off the ladder to his death. After protracted litigation and appeals through both the state and federal courts, the estate was able to obtain a confidential settlement.
Read Full Case Summary
- Stephenson was hired by another attorney to assist in pursuing a case against Michelin on behalf of four children who lost both parents and three siblings when the vehicle that they were riding in rolled over. The case had been in litigation for more than two years when Stephenson became involved and, in less than nine months after his involvement, the case was brought to a conclusion for a confidential sum payable to the guardian of the estate for the benefit of the four surviving children.
Read Full Case Summary
- J.P. was a four-year-old boy who went in for a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. Three days after the surgery, J.P. was throwing up blood late in the afternoon. After seeking medical attention several times, an ambulance was called, and J.P. was taken to the hospital. He had such a small volume of blood in his system that starting an IV was virtually impossible. J.P. died from loss of blood. Amazingly, the medical review panel determined that there was a question of fact as to the child’s condition and did not render an opinion on the issue liability. Within 30 days of trial, the case was settled for a confidential sum.
Read J.P.’s Full Story.
- “A.M.” was 14 years old when she was riding as a front seat passenger in a Isuzu Rodeo being driven by her best friend. The vehicle had been recently purchased by her friend’s father, and a tragic accident occurred as the SUV was traveling down the interstate in Nevada. Mike Stephenson was hired to assist the plaintiff’s attorney; after two years of litigation, a confidential settlement was obtained at mediation payable to A.M.’s parents.
Full Case Summary
Our attorneys bring the full weight of our 30+ years of experience and substantial financial resources to bear for each case we handle.
What types of financial recovery can be secured?
Although it can be difficult to discuss legal and financial matters while in the midst of the grieving process, we want to offer a gentle nudge to encourage you to reach out. There may be time limitations (“Statute of Limitations”) that influence the direction of your wrongful death claim and/or there may be evidence that should be secured in a timely manner to protect your interests.
Even if you are unsure as to whether you have grounds for compensation or are within the time limits, Mike Stephenson would like to talk with you to discuss your family, legal rights and offer guidance for you to consider. Contact Mike today by calling 1-855-206-2555.
What types of damages can be secured?
- Replacement of Lost Financial Support: The income that your lost loved one brought in to pay for bills, food and other living expenses should be covered by those who caused the loss.
- Medical Expenses and Funeral Expenses: Any hospital care provided to your loved one prior to wrongful death, as well as burial costs.
- Future Care of Children and Spouse: Coverage of child care, college tuition and other future costs.
- Pain & Suffering / Emotional Damages / Loss of Companionship.
If someone’s negligent or reckless actions have caused the death of a family member, it is your right to seek compensation. It is critical to have a knowledgeable and trustworthy legal professional representing you. Attorney Mike Stephenson has represented the survivors of wrongful death victims due to medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, workplace hazards, dangerous consumer products, and other causes of death.
Wrongful death claims can be costly to pursue, and many law firms are not in a position to effectively reach a resolution in these cases. You can be assured that our lawyers, and our financial resources, are willing to go the distance on behalf of you and your family.
Hand the worry over to us and let our resources back you up.
Mike Stephenson is a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorney, the highest possible attorney peer rating. When you call Mike, you can have complete confidence — you are talking with an attorney who has more than 30 years’ experience offering compassionate and successful representation for his clients.
What is your next step? Contact Mike today using our contact form, or call 1-855-206-2555.